Tremont Annex

annex paintingThis 1870’s duplex is one of the oldest surviving brick buildings in the downtown. After standing vacant and in danger of demolition for several years, the building was carefully restored in 2012 and received the Collingwood Heritage Restoration Award.

It is now the home of the Enterprise Bulletin, continuing the paper’s long tradition on Simcoe Street. The building is known as the Tremont Annex, and is also home to four creative studios.