There will be lots to see and do on Creative Simcoe Street, November 17th as we help launch the Magic of Christmas in Downtown Collingwood.
- Student dancers from Fleet-Wood School of Dance on stage at the Simcoe Street Theatre, 11am to noon.
- Gingerbread decorating 12- 2pm at the Farm to Table Store
- Hot Apple Cider and Kombutcha at Collingwood Kombutcha.
- Creemore Coffee Studio will be featuring Christmas lunch specials and holiday baking.
- Checkout the Winter’s Gift Show & Sale – at the BMFA Arts Centre and shop for gift creations from 35 local artists.
- The artists at Simcoe Street Common will be painting and offering special sales and treats
- Tremont Studios will be holding an open house – a great time to meet the artists and visit their studios – 12 noon until 4pm
- See the Tremont Artist’s brand new Christmas Show in the Tremont Hall Gallery. Large and small paintings, perfect for holiday gift giving.
- Open Studio at the Spihlmann Studio, 77 Simcoe Street.
Painting demonstrations in the Press Gallery, 1 pm – 4pm.
- Simcoe Street Theatre will feature a special concert by the Mudmen at 8pm, $30.00 tixs limited general seating available at the BMFA 705 445-3430 and at the Door (subject to availability)
- The Santa Claus parade gathers at Simcoe and Ste. Marie Streets and begins at 5pm